The Association for Real Change is an umbrella organisation supporting providers of support services to people with a learning disability and/or autism
The Association for Real Change exists to improve the quality of life for people who have a learning disability by supporting anyone who is involved in the planning or delivery of support and services.
Our work may also benefit people who have other support needs. We are committed to sharing our learning and experience across all sectors that may benefit.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life of people with a learning disability, autism and related support needs, and we support social care providers of all kinds to make this goal a reality.
We are proud to be the only membership organisation with such diversity in our membership base, yet working together as one community, representing providers who specifically support people with learning disability and / or autism.
We foster a real sense of collaboration and 'community' where our members can come together to share best practice, and face the challenges of the sector as one.
As a member of ARC England, all staff have the opportunity to:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news and key developments within the social care sector
- Join with like-minded organisations to have your say, as we represent you at local, regional and national levels to influence Government policy and developments.
- See our work with the Solve Sleep-ins Alliance here, as we worked with other representative bodies to ensure a fair outcome for all [link
- Network with sector colleagues, exchanging insight and best practice
- Develop skills and competency with training, consultancy and funding opportunities
- Membership discounts on all ARC England services: Disclosure and Barring Service [link to each], Qualifications Centre, and places on our training sessions, networking events and conferences
For more information
Please get in touch with ARC England Director, Lisa Lenton
You've read the benefits
Find out more
What our members say…
“Well done all of you for being so pro-active and caring for our most vulnerable. ARC Rocks!!!!!!” May Coogan Nursefinders