The Association for Real Change is an umbrella organisation supporting providers of support services to people with a learning disability and/or autism
The Association for Real Change exists to improve the quality of life for people who have a learning disability by supporting anyone who is involved in the planning or delivery of support and services.
Our work may also benefit people who have other support needs. We are committed to sharing our learning and experience across all sectors that may benefit.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life of people with a learning disability, autism and related support needs, and we support social care providers of all kinds to make this goal a reality.
We are proud to be the only membership organisation with such diversity in our membership base, yet working together as one community, representing providers who specifically support people with learning disability and / or autism.
We foster a real sense of collaboration and 'community' where our members can come together to share best practice, and face the challenges of the sector as one.
As a member of ARC England, all staff in your organisation have the opportunity to:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news and key developments within the social care sector
- Join with like-minded organisations to have your say, as we represent you at local, regional and national levels to influence Government policy and developments.
- Make your voice heard in our campaigns on issues affecting social care providers, like #BetterPay4SocialCare
- Network with sector colleagues, exchanging insight and best practice on our regular Members' Zoom calls
- Develop skills and competency with training, consultancy, qualifications and funding opportunities
- Discounts on all ARC England services:
Disclosure and Barring Service
Training courses and workshops (plus extra cashback if you're also a NATSPEC member)
- Cashback of 5% on insurance with specialist charity and voluntary sector broker Gallagher.
Email email@example.com for cashback details and read more about Gallagher, one of the world's largest insurance brokers, at https://charities.ajginternational.com/
For more information
Please get in touch with Liz Collins, Relationship and Communications Manager
You've read the benefits
Find out more
What our members say…
“Well done all of you for being so pro-active and caring for our most vulnerable. ARC Rocks!!!!!!” May Coogan Nursefinders