This one-day workshop is suitable for your existing competent trainers and will equip them to deliver high quality MCA and DoLS training to your staff.
Through a series of activities, group discussions and comprehensive case studies, our highly knowledgeable trainer will take your staff through the MCA and DoLS materials whilst offering the additional information and advice needed to successfully deliver the course.
Our highly experienced trainer will cover:
- Awareness of the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- How the Act and Safeguards impact on people who have a learning disability and those supporting them
- Recent developments and updates
- Where to access further sources of advice and support
- Discussion, debate and case studies
- How to successfully and effectively deliver the training
Upon completion, attendees will be fully equipped to deliver our MCA and DoLS training to your staff.
(including training resource pack and USB)
- £260 (ARC Members)
- £340 (Non-members)