• the 7 most important employment law issues currently facing the social care sector
• an update on the recent sleep-in ruling, and
• an interactive workshop on regulating the use (and misuse!) of social media in a care setting.
This session is suitable for owners, directors, HR managers and managers of social care businesses.
James is an employment law Partner and head of the Health & Social Care team at Royds Withy King. He has many years’ experience advising care providers on HR and employment law and related regulatory issues specific to the sector, such as whistleblowing, safeguarding, CQC compliance and National Minimum Wage compliance. He is regularly invited to speak at regional and national care conferences and provide his views in the national press.
James has been recognised by the Legal 500 (the clients’ guide to the best law firms) as “excellent”.
- 5th December 2018, 9.30am until 12.30pm (arrival from 9am)
- Venue: Living Options Devon, Matford Business Park, Exeter EX2 8PW
- £30 (ARC Members) | £45 (Non-ARC Members)
To reserve your place, please complete and return the downloadable booking form. Please note that places are limited.
For further details please contact us:
- 01246 555043