- This event has passed.
*Virtual* Assessor and Internal Quality Assurer Standardisation Events 2020
18 November @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Registration for our 2020 (virtual) standardisation events is now open!
As all QA’s (Quality Assurers) and IQA’s (Verifiers) will know, in order for you to continue your role you are required by the awarding organisation (City and Guilds) and our Centre (ARC) to maintain your CPD (Continuing Professional Development). This needs to include evidence of you maintaining your occupational competence HSC (Health & Social Care) plus your QA or IQA role, and documenting this appropriately. (CPD form Q23) You are also required to attend at least one centre standardisation event each year.
This year we will be taking our standardisation events online in November, due to the situation with Covid-19. All practising assessors will be expected to attend one of these events.
We would also be pleased to accept and welcome attendance of Assessors from other Centres, or those who are not currently practising, but want to keep up-to-date and meet to share ideas and knowledge with others in the field.
This year we will be covering:-
- Updates on all qualifications Levels 2 to 5
- Learning Assistant e-portfolio
- Use of documentation
- Assessment principles, including updates
- Use of alternate performance evidence
- Plagiarism guidelines and updates
- WDF (workforce development funding)
- CPD Self Assessment/Evaluation
- And we will round up with Standardisation Activities
Costs: £55.00 per attendee
So Assessor and Verifiers, join us at one of our events, or if you wish to hold a virtual event for your own organisation get in touch!
Zoom Event – Wednesday 18th November, 10am-12.30pm
Contact us on 01246 555 043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- TO BOOK YOUR PLACE: please email your name, contact number and role, ie Assessor or Verifier or both. We will confirm your booking and arrange for an invoice to be sent to you.
- 18 November
10:00 am - 12:30 pm