Job Title: Care Assistants Residential and Community
Henshaws – Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Henshaws is a northern charity supporting people living with sight loss and a range of other disabilities to go beyond expectations. We believe that, wherever they are, everyone has the right to an independent and fulfilling life. Our support, advice and training enables people and their families build skills, develop confidence, help each other and look forward to a more positive future.
- Full and Part-time hours
- 52 Weeks per Year
- Days, evenings, and Weekends
- Salary ranges from dependent on qualifications
- Overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
- 5 weeks holiday and 10 days bank holiday allowance (pro-rata for term-time/part-time).
- Option to buy 1 extra weeks holiday
- £82 paid for Sleep-overs (based on a 10 hour shift).
- DBS paid by Henshaws.
- Qualifications paid by Henshaws.
- Full training and induction programme.
- Benefits programme.
- Career progression.
- Supportive working environment.
- The joy of working with our incredible Service Users
- A rewarding career where you are a valued member of our team.
For more information and to apply online at www.henshaws.org.uk
Care Support Worker – Henshaws Harrogate Home Support
Care Support Worker – Henshaws Residential
An example of a career progression at Henshaws:
Laura started in October 2016 as a College Residence Manager within 3 years she is now Deputy Director of Housing & Support.
Donna started at Henshaws in 2008 as a Support Worker she has risen through the ranks: Senior Support Worker in 2009, Deputy Manager in 2014 and Registered Manager in 2018.