Interview’s are on an ongoing basis.
Sherwood House is a 19 bed residential care home in the village of Linby, Nottinghamshire. Our beautifully refurbished period home has been fully modernised to meet the varying needs of our residents, including mobility issues, physical disabilities and lack of confidence to live independently. We consider the daily cleanliness and hygiene of the home to be paramount to ensure we keep both residents and colleagues safe and well at all times and have implemented COVID secure measures.
We are recruiting a Cleaner to keep our beautiful residential care home pristine and spotless.
If the cleaning aisle in ASDA doesn’t intimidate you, you follow Mrs Hinch on Instagram and a spritz of Febreeze livens you up, our Cleaner role based in Linby may just be the Cillit to your Bang!
In our home from home environment, we are looking for a dedicated and friendly individual with high cleaning standards to join us on a part time basis. Your duties will involve but are not limited to:
- Detailed cleaning of all rooms in line with CCG NHS Infection Prevention Procedures
- Ensuring that a high standard of cleanliness is maintained throughout each designated area
- Maintaining supplies of consumables in toilets and kitchen areas
- Completing and submitting a cleaning activities sheet on a daily basis
- Launder/Ironing of residents clothing, bed linen and table linen
- Repairing residents clothing, linen & soft furnishings as required
- Annual plan for cleaning of all carpets and curtains as advised by Head Housekeeper.
“We are a small home and we all feel like one big family” – Current Manager at Sherwood House
If you have impeccable time keeping skills, are adaptable to change and take pride in delivering an excellent service we want to hear from you. Bring your positive energy to our lovely care home!
It is essential that you are able to work 12 hours per week for two 6 hour shifts per week over a 7 day rota. Expectation to work on a rota basis, including weekends and bank holidays – we will try to plan this advance where possible!
USEFUL TOP TIPS:
- Click the Apply Now button at the top of this page
- Email your CV to [email protected], stating the job title and the location or call 01158443389 if you need support to complete the application
Priority will be given to NCHA’s customers for this post.
All successful candidates will be required to take a numerical and literacy test prior to the interview.
As an Equal Opportunities and Disability Confident Employer, NCHA welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) groups and disabled candidates. As part of our LGBT Allies Programme, we also welcome applications from members of the LGBT community and encourage inclusivity in the workplace.
Click here to return to current vacancies.
We’re Nottingham Community Housing Association, known to many as NCHA. We’ve been around since 1973, and we’re really proud of that. We’re more than just a housing association: we deliver care and support to people all over the East Midlands. Read our story to find out more about us.