Full-time 38 hours per week, to be worked flexibly
Salary from £30,595 per annum
You have a fantastic opportunity to join our organisation as a Registered Manager, overseeing one of our well-established Supported Living services (Gateway Court) within Rugby, North Warwickshire.
We are passionate about supporting people to develop their independence and future goals. Do you share our passion and our values of Choice, Equality and Independence? Do you want to be part of our team and grow with us? This could be the perfect opportunity for you to achieve your career ambitions!
Gateway Court provides support to 20 individuals in their own flats. The service is operated 24/7 with staff on site following rota’d shift patterns, supported by a Management team that includes a Deputy and Team Leader
We work with people in our step up step down model of care and support, providing accommodation for life. People have access to networks of support, families, friends, local communities and professionals. We are passionate about people’s rights and choices and we pride ourselves on providing services that are person centred to achieve people’s outcomes.
This is a full-time role where you will provide direct day to day leadership to a team consisting of a Deputy Manager, Team Leader, Senior Support Workers and Support Workers. You will coach the team to grow and develop, whilst promoting the supported living service in line with the company’s vision, business aims and objectives.
You will report directly to the Operations Manager. This is an exciting challenge and you will be involved with all aspects of the management of the service, including recruitment, assessments, support planning and quality compliance. You will have full support of members of the operational team and senior leadership team.
- Previous experience of managing a Supported Living service at a Registered Manager/Manager level, or an experienced Deputy Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career
- Previous experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and additional support needs
- To be able to work flexibly as this role will include some shift work, weekends and evenings when required
- A car driver with a current full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle (desirable)
- Qualified to Level 5 Diploma/NVQ Health & Social Care/Management or equivalent (or prepared to work towards)
- Have commitment to continuous professional development
- Have previously worked as a Registered Manager/held CQC registration (desirable)
- Have a good understanding of requirements to comply with CQC and commissioning standards
- To be able to participate with the on-call rota within Supported Living
- To have an enhanced DBS for Adults and Children on the DBS Update Service or be willing to have an application made during the recruitment process
- 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays, increasing to 29 days after 2 years service and 31 days after 5 years service
- Staff reward and recognition incentives
- Supportive career progression and opportunities to stay within this growing organisation
- Excellent training, CPD and development opportunities
- Operational on-call support to ensure you feel safe and valued
- Access to a free, confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme and reduced rate voluntary healthcare cash plan to support your health and wellbeing.
For further information please call 01788 573318 and ask to speak to Jane or Jodi.