MCA and DoLS – Are you and your team confident when it comes to Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards?
Two half-day course delivered via Zoom providing information to help Adult Social Care staff understand the Mental Capacity Act (MCA) and the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and their implementation throughout the social care sector.
Using discussion, debate and case studies the workshop will cover the following:
- Increasing awareness of the Mental Capacity Act
- Understanding how the Act impacts people who have a learning disability and those supporting them
- Understanding how the Safeguards impact on people who have a learning disability and those supporting them
- Recent developments
- Knowing where to access further sources of advice and support in relation to the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Discussion, debate and case studies
“Great course, very enjoyable. I’ve learnt a lot.”
“Very enjoyable, worthwhile and informative; the day went very quickly and I was engaged throughout.”
- £95 (ARC members)
- £126 (Non-members)
For more information about this workshop or to discuss your requirements, please get in touch:
- 01246 555043 (Please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible)
- [email protected]