ARC is the only membership organisation specifically for learning disability and autism providers.
ARC (Association for Real Change) supports knowledge development, improves practice and influences policy in health and social care for the benefit of people with learning disabilities or other support needs such as autism, mental health problems, sensory and physical disabilities.
We support organisations in a number of ways.
We bring together learning disability and autism providers to promote collaboration and together address the challenges of the sector at network meetings; to advance knowledge, practice and policy and make a real difference to peoples’ lives.
We are driven by our vision of people with learning disabilities or other support needs being at the heart of their services and communities.
We provide the following:
- Network meetings bringing Members together (currently Members' teleconference calls)
- Access to sector experts
- Represent providers on key sector challenges with decision makers
- Active Support training and consultancy
- Health and Social Care Training Courses
- Health and Social Care Qualifications (City and Guilds approved Qualifications Centre)
- Disclosure Service on behalf of all nation countries
- Workforce Development Funding via Skills for Care for eligible qualifications
- Projects, for example the 'Us Too' project, funded by Comic Relief
- Active participants in a range of Alliances for example the Care Provider Alliance
- Contribute to consultations and system reviews
Working with providers in England, we are together achieving real change that is improving the lives of people who access support. Our members are key to achieving this.
Would you like to become a member?
JOIN ARC ENGLAND
“Well done all of you for being so pro-active and caring for our most vulnerable. ARC Rocks!!!!!!”