NCHA (Nottingham Community Housing Association)’s Care and Support department, established in 1993, is a leading provider of social care services to over 1500 individuals in the East Midlands. Our care and support services focus on the individual and promotes independence, choice, respect, dignity and fulfilment.
Our services include:
- Supported Living flats for Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Personal care services to people in their own homes
- Flexible support for individuals to maintain independent living
- 24 hour Support, Management and Response Service (SMaRT), a telecare and assistive technology service
- Shared accommodation and independent accommodation available
Email: [email protected] or Telephone: 0345 6501202