The Disclosure Scotland Engagement Team can help organisations understand how to use their services.
Some of the ways they can help include:
- Advising an organisation whether to report harmful behaviour in specific cases to Disclosure Scotland
- Have a short video about an employer’s duty to refer
- Make sure that an organisation’s own PVG/disclosure guidance is accurate and up to date
- Provide employers with free training on fair recruitment
- Help organisations access a wider labour market through defensible, safe and inclusive approach
The team can be contacted via emailing [email protected]