Join the ARC community
To become a member of ARC England please complete and return this the ARC England Membership Application Form or alternatively if you would like more information about joining, please complete the enquiry form below or speak to us on 01246 555043.
Membership of Association for Real Change is open to any organisation which is involved in supporting people with a learning disability, autism or both, including private and not-for profit organisation.
Our members range from small local support services to large national organisations.
As a member of ARC England, all staff have the opportunity to:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news and key developments within the social care sector
- Join with like-minded organisations to have your say, as we represent you at local, regional and national levels to influence Government policy and developments.
- Network with sector colleagues, exchanging insight and best practice
- Develop skills and competency with training, consultancy and funding opportunities
- Membership discounts on all ARC England services: Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Qualifications, and places on our training sessions, networking events and conferences
We provide a wide range of services such as high quality information, networking opportunities, qualifications, training and publications and the online DBS Disclosure Service.
- Find out who are some of our existing ARC Members
ARC England Membership Fees
The Membership year runs from April to March, and new member organisations joining part way through the year pay pro-rata for their annual subscription for the remainder of the year (e.g. if you join as a member in October you will pay 50% of the annual fee). Membership fees are based on the total level of turnover of your organisation.
|Turnover Level||Annual Fee|
|Up to £750k||£185|
|£750k - £1.5m||£410|
|£1.5m - £5m||£575|
|£5m - £10m||£950|
|£10m - £15m||£1,400|
|More than £15m||£2,350|
Or complete the enquiry form below and we will be in touch