Us Too project: women with learning disabilities, autism or both and domestic abuse
On this page you will find:
- FREE to download teaching resources produced by the Us Too team. This covers peer education workshops, training for social care professionals, and workshops for domestic abuse, sexual violence services.
- FREE to download teaching resources specifically aimed at delivering peer education online in a safe way, developed in response to the Covid crisis.
- resources produced by other organisations and projects that we found helpful.
- details of the training we continue to offer for:
- people with learning disabilities, autism or both
- people who support people with learning disabilities, autism or both
- domestic abuse/sexual violence services
If you have any questions about the Us Too project please get in touch with the Project Lead, Rod Landman.
- Rod Landman
- Tel: 01237 441 786